Thursday, November 4, 2010

juz pot pet.

hehe.. actually, nothing much to say. juz wanna update my blog.. hmm.. maybe none will read my blog.. but here i can say anything i want.. express my feeling..that's y i learn to blogging.. juz wanna be an update person.. this past two weeks really makes me tired.. huhuhu.. to much work at school.. blogging n fb are d way to release n fulfill my bored time..what to say.. juz trying to do my best... lucky 4 me, coz all of my frenz are helping me.. n hopefully my Prize Giving Day next 13th Nov will be much, much n much better that d previous year.. y? i'm d S/U 4 2 years straight..i'm aske 4 that? y? juz want to learn how to handle big programme .. nothing much.. also can't wait 4 UPSR's result.. Hopefully luck will be on my side.. Amin..

3 comments:

SCULLY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SCULLY said...

heheh..terdelete la my fren..i thought i can meet u tis week. but still no hope. maybe we can meet at genting....im hoping for tat..

Anonymous said...

amin.. insyaalllah ..